I had such fun doing this talk, and learned quite a bit myself. I’m not really a designer myself, so giving a developer’s perspective on things that many designers need to know was the view I gave on this. As always, I’m looking forward to hearing feedback on the talk and how I can improve it.
Here’s the video of the talk:
Someone also asked how I did the sub-titles. It’s actually a new feature in PowerPoint. It’s not perfect, but it does a better job than I thought it would.
If you want to join my mailing list, you can fill out this form below, to stay posted and get some cool freebies!
Mailing ListMain Contact Firm
- MasterPress Mystery Theatre – WordCamp Santa Clarita Virtual 2021
- How I Started My Business During A Pandemic – WordCamp India 2021
- How I Started My Business During A Pandemic – WordFest Live 2021
- Three Pages in 30 Minutes at WPHamOnt – January 2021
- How I Started My Business During a Pandemic – Video